Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Year... New Me

Ok so it has been a year since I last posted. The reason I told myself I was to busy. Well I am not going to let that nasty little voice in my head tell me what I have time for or not.

So as most of you know I had my 3rd and final baby in November. Gage Makin Loveland. He is the cutiest little guy. He looks just like his daddy! Right down to the brown eyes!! I was so excited to finale have a brown eyed baby. Well with 3 kids keeping me busy all day everyday I am having a hard time finding time for myself. So here is what I am going to do for myself. I am going to get my body back and blog about it. I need the accountability or I wont do it. So here we go :)

Starting weight 179 lbs. I hope to never see that number again. I have been saying that I can't find time to go to the gym so today I got up at 5:30 fed and changed Gage. put him back to bed and headed to the gym instead of going back to bed like I always do. I only got in 30 mins on the eliptical but it was something and I am proud of that.

I am looking forward to the weather warming up because I am going to start a walking group. I will invite anyone who wants to come and join me but if no one can make it I will still go.

So here is to a New Year and a New Me :)

No comments: